You told me the time
[html]

Out of character text here.

J'adore had taken to riding Quera that day. He had escaped the woman filled cabin for some manly time with his faithfull steed. This was the day he had invited another woman onto AniWayan territory, though this woman was a warrior and so was he. He needed more training however and Aeron had been the first place he went to. The cremello's houses beat down on the ground solidly, the thumping almost musical. As the pair approached the borders the golden figure appeared. 'Aeron' he called, galloping towards her and her steed at an alarmingly fast rate. J'adore gave a soft gu on the reins but 'Quera still carried on. Another sharp tug made the stallion half, skidding softly to a spot a few metres.

J'adore jumped down fromthe cremello's back with a gentle thud. 'Sorry about the alarming entrance. My horses seems to value speed above life, he, um, gets a little carried away I suppose' J'adore said, giving the stallion a heavy pat on the shoulder. 'Quera swung his head round, nudging his master's hand softly. Ptitsa circled high above, visible as always. She gave a sharp squak, which echoed down to the ground and then sailed off with a sudden gust of wind. She never seemed to stick around much

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread