You told me the time
[html]

ooc training time Mister J'adore

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as she heard the oncoming hooves of another horse. She smiled looking up at the man. The thing was she wasn’t sure how the man knew who she was when they had met. She hadn’t killed anyone here yet. She wouldn’t kill anyone she just didn’t have the want to nor need.

“I must say you have quite the horse.” She swung her leg up and over as she dismounted with grace. Patting her stallion she looked over at J’adore. “So I must know how did you come to know I lived in Inferni and how did you know of my skill?” She had not thought that anyone here would know of her she hoped not. She pulled the hood of the cloak off her face. Maybe it was the fact that she just looked like she had skill. Though those with skill would not have scars correct maybe it was just her pride getting ahead of her. “You had said you wanted training now We’ll have to start with hand to hand and move to wepons.” She stated.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread