You told me the time
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

ooc murr

J'adore smiled, nodding in agreement. 'Thank you, but he has his moments'. The stallion nickered in disagreement but was wholy ignored by his master. J'adore thought for a moment, thinking back about how he came to know of her. 'I know a man in Cercatori d'Arte, he reffered you. I was speaking to him about sword fighting and the like'. Tha male had spoke vaguely about her, saying she may be up for some sparring, all the time inspecting the blade of his sword.

J'adore put his knives down with a smiled. 'Very well, I fight better tooth and claw style anyway'. The warrior stepped away from the horses and the woman. That faint cracking of bones and moving flesh sounded out in the air. The toned male now found himself in his hulking Secui form. The dark mane now stuck up hapahzardly along his neck and down his spine. 'And when you say weapons, will knives sufice?'. He had no larger weapons, save for his axes which were only use for chopping wood, but he was considering asking one of the craftsmen to craft him a sword. He would also ask for a canoe or some other sea faring craft so that he may teach his children about hunting for themselves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread