You told me the time
[html]

ooc training time Mister J'adore

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron rolled her eyes lightly. She laughed a little the ma was spreading her name not like that bothered her. What did bother her was the shift the man took. She didn’t quite mean tooth and claw. She was going to teach the man discipline.

Looking at him she smiled. ”not quite what I meant I mean you need a lot of discipline I mean any savage can attack with claws. It take a lot of self-control not to kill someone.” She stated moving to him as she noted his size in this form. ”I have a great idea. Stay in this form and we’ll do some minor training. Not if you actually harm me I might kill you.” She said laughing.

Aeron took the cape off as she laid it on her horse and unstrapped knives and a few hidden items. ”So what we’ll do is this. You will come at me. Your intent should be to kill. I will then do what I need to survive. I will not hurt you. From there I’ll teach you control how to not go over bored and how to keep your cool. Now get ready and come at me when your ready.” She said stretching her legs as she bent down into a ready position. She had to admit she was getting older and this made her feel young.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread