You told me the time
[html]

ooc training time Mister J'adore

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as she laughed mentally as she moved swiftly to see where her horse was. She just didn’t want him to get caught in the cross fire. Each day she would help the young man. Today basic skills and learning that there are boundries to respect.

Play fighting her life was on the line to that. There is a huge difference in size and age now. He was older muscles more toned. She nodded, “Be warned I have so issues holding back.” That was a lie with Euphoria she had no poblemes she had even given up slightly with no will to fight a needless battle. He was a male there for he had no mind.

Aeron laughed he was very green. The way he moved showed no grace no class. Wait there was another male thing brute force was all they were good for. She felt bad in ways but in others years of conditioning made her cold. She braced herself as she hit the ground. She could feel the force. He had power but little control. Shoulders pinned to the ground she kicked up. Force pushing her knee into the shoulder joint to knock him off of her. It was nother more then a mear pressure point one anyone could learn how to use.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread