M...When playing with fire
[html]

Set like yesterday because she can't be here and at aniwaya http://www.yachna.com/images/belly-dance-costume%20(3).jpg <-- outfit Just in case mature

Aeron had placed the pups to bed. She had not spent much time with Io. though since her brother came by and a bit before that she seemed off. Aeron felt as though maybe she'd not made Io happy. Like Io wasn't happy but maybe it wasn't Io.

Aeron looked at the pups as they wriggled a little but slept soundly. She looked over at a pile of clothes she hadn't used in so long. Aeron walked over to it as she smiled. Picking it up she laid it out placing the pieces making sure it was all there. Pulling off the heavy assassins cloak laying it down she slipped out of the rest of the outfit.

Slowly she undressed folding her clothing she slipped into her dress slowly realizing she wasn't in as great shape as she used to be. She wasn't out of shape but not she felt ick. Brushing her hair she smiled placing it up in a unique way. Placing a set of bells on her right ankle and wrist she smiled. Finished she shook her ankle and spun around making sure everything was held on good.

"Io love." She said walking over to her. she was glad the cave had places to hide and get changed. She shook her wrist a little as she smiled spinning. "So lets see, you've seemed so down and I just didn't want to make it worse. I just want to make you happy." she said as she slowly danced the bells jingling to the beat of her dance.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread