M...When playing with fire
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Io nodded softly, looking away breifly in thought, 'No. I do not think so either. They belong here, they were born here, they are tied to these lands. We however are not'. This was not their place, no, the mated pair didn't really fit in here. Least so the dog hybrid. 'Sarajevo will come too I suspect, I assume that his intention was to leave Inferni and go someplace else. But with Aslan's departure, I suppose he had rethought his plans', She smiled softly his gest, as much as he reminded her of Iven, the lying cheating bastard, she still loved him, and was always deeply touched by his gestures, no matter how subtle.

Io nodded, 'If not already' she said, humor evident in her voice but not in her expression, which was neutral to say the least. Io pulled herself up from her slumping position to look Aeron in the face. 'I want a lot of things: inner peace, Aslan to return home, Sarajevo to give up being so distant, to see my Aunt Madga again, and my father' she paused and sigh, 'I also want at least one surviving pup in my next litter... But right now... Your company will surfice'. The end of her calm rant was said with a thick air of humor around it, with emphasison the word suffice. Io gave a sly, arrogant grin, directed at her loving mate.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread