Careful With My Words
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Haley; 329 words

He had no need to tempt the other's mind. That simply wasn't the sort of wolf that he was. It was a simple and fair warning, not something meant to try and scare her. Instead he was offering concern for her health and safety. But it wasn't like she knew him in order to know of his intentions. So really he couldn't fault her for her caution. It was simply learned through interactions with him that he wouldn't seek to try and harm another without their consent. That he was about another's pleasure before his own. Well, actually his own pleasure came through making certain another got theirs.

"I'm Ouija and I can't say what I am doing here exactly. I hadn't meant to be here." He had no intentions of coming this way but simply it was where his wandering had carried him "Though since I am here I thought I would look at the border tree at least and see what changes were made to it." That at least explained what it was that he was doing for the moment. And with that explained he ended up turning to focus fully on the female and to forget about the tree for the moment.

"Again I would stay away from this pack if you value your life. They allow a murderer to live within their midst. Their have been multiple deaths and injuries without repercussions. It took the leaders weeks, perhaps even nearly a month, to ever do anything about searching for the murderer and informing the rest of the pack of what had happened. They did nothing to protect their members." He gave her a brief overview of what had transpired before he had left. Actually what had happened had been the reason that he had left. He had been looking to start a family at the time and since pups were going missing and being killed it really wasn't the ideal place to raise a family.

<style type="text/css">
.urrplaynes b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7feec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.urrplaynes .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.urrplaynes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.urrplaynes {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /v1rvb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8edaf5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread