Careful With My Words
[html]

Evelyn listened to the stranger, and found no fault in his first statement. She supposed that feet do sometimes have a mind of their own, and would lead to their own desired path; is that not how she ended up in d’Arte as well? As she continued taking note of what this Ouija was saying, it seemed that he was once of this pack, or someone who had visited often before. Either way, she was still not finding this male friendly in her own terms, but she decided to at least not act outwardly hostile to him, only for the pack’s sake. Evelyn guessed to might as well not to shed blood or exchange angered words over a former member, since it may not fly well with Skye.

Still, what the painted wolf said after mentioning the border tree ticked her off. Again, with the ‘value your life’ talk, she thought with a grimace, and her face further showed displeasure as Ouija went on explaining the murder that occurred some time ago. “Listen… Ouija, right?” The name sounded alien on her tongue, but she at least pronounced it right enough for the Anathema canine to understand that it was his name. “Look, I already know about the murders.” Sure, she did not know that there was more than just a one murder, since Slade only mentioned Shawchert’s deceased puppy, nor of the time span it took to catch the killer. None the less, she continued without pause with her wedge wood eyes narrowed into points, “And it doesn’t mean I’m going to go running with my tail between my legs. I’m certain that what happened before will never repeat again.” And I will make sure of that, she added silently, though her eyes said it all.

“Besides, the pack is fairing much better now,” she informed the D’Angelo, and otherwise kept her mouth shut so that it would not spat spiteful insults.

WC: 322 +3
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread