Careful With My Words
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Haley; 517 words

He was giving the female fair warning. But if she didn't want to listen and grew upset over it then that was her problem. After all he was only giving advice and wishing her to remain safe. But if she didn't want that then there was nothing that he could do. If she didn't care about herself then why should he? "Ah, so leadership had finally come to term with all of the wrongs that they had committed. They finally admitted fault then." How else would she know about the murders and be so certain that they wouldn't happen again. If the leaders had admitted that it was them that had allowed everything to happen and learned from it then perhaps it might not happen again. Still he wouldn't be so certain.

"I am glad that they finally came clean. The male sleeping with the members and creating children that he refused to protect and care for. Him allowing a murderer to walk and live amongst the pack without trying to figure out who it was and run him out. No, instead he let some low level member tell him what to do and act as if she had power instead of letting her know that he was in charge. But no, he was too busy messing with her to worry about the children he had fathered. The female leader did nothing in her role. She was just there but didn't have an input and the male leader couldn't make a single decision on his own. He depended on his pack to tell him what to do. But I am glad they finally let everyone know that they weren't the best pick for leadership and handed things over to more capable hands." That was the only thing he can think of that would have this female speaking with such confidence that something like what happened before would never happen again. The previous leaders must have stepped down and given the pack to those whom could control it and keep it safe since they were unable to do that themselves.

He smiled and gave a slight nod of his head. "I am glad to hear that. I still hope you will continue on with caution though. Keep yourself safe and adhere to the ways that you bring protection upon yourself. You never know the extent and length of the curse that has been placed on this land. The blood of the young has been spilled multiple times in the same area and that makes for powerful magic. Things might seem calm for awhile but that is the nature of curses. They lay low until the time to cause the most havoc is at hand and strike then." Yes, he truly believed in all that he was saying. There had been a minor upset in the cult previously and things had gotten better after that only for the tribunal to lose their lives and everyone lose their home in the end. He feared the same might happen here. That those who linger may find their lives completely torn asunder.

<style type="text/css">
.urrplaynes b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7feec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.urrplaynes .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.urrplaynes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.urrplaynes {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /v1rvb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8edaf5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread