Careful With My Words
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Haley; Awwe, poor girl. So, this is going to be my last post here but I'll let you decide if you want to post again or archive it; 548 words

The things he spoke weren't a secret. They were known by all that had been in the pack before. The leader had done nothing to conceal his transgression. He let some female run him and tell him what to do. The other might like to have thought that he was leadership material but he proved he wasn't. He couldn't protect the pack. He had let a murderer walk amongst them without any sort of consequence. He couldn't hold things together. And, not that he knew it, the other had fled when things were still bad. That really had to make him the worse leader ever since he couldn't handle the responsibility for his actions in the slightest.

"Everything. It was every poor decision. They let in the murderer. They did nothing after the first murderer, not even bothering to investigate it. They allowed for a second murder to take place and still did nothing. It was only after the murderer had parted from the pack lands did they finally think to inform the pack to be careful. They did nothing to protect their own as they should have as leaders." He shook his head. That went beyond trouble with leadership. They had put everyone in harm's way and did nothing at all about it. They proved they didn't care for the pack and those in it when they did nothing about the murders or offered up a warning. "I would say they did. They shouldn't be leaders at all. They couldn't be concerned about the pack's safety in the slightest. It wasn't until the murderer had left the lands and his scent had gone cold before they decided to let anyone know they were in trouble. But if you want to put your life into the hands of someone who would do nothing if you died then that is your decision. If they were proper leaders there never should have been a second murder." Or maybe his expectations were too high. Maybe he shouldn't expect leaders to care for their members and want them to remain safe. Maybe he shouldn't expect for them to take responsibility.

"You can believe or you cannot. I've always had different beliefs from everyone else." He reached up and wrapped a hand around his gris gris. "At least now you know to be careful. I am not going to force my beliefs on you. I just wish you do whatever means to keep yourself safe. I really wouldn't like to see someone as beautiful as you come to harm. Your colors are so beautiful. If only we had met on more pleasant terms so that I could have come to know you better." He offered up a bit of a smile and dipped his head. He might be quite large but he wasn't a fighter. Oh no, he was more of a lover instead. But then again he didn't get in fights where he came from. Everyone knew their place and so they got along. He moved past the female, continuing on his way south. "I mean it, take care of yourself." He said as he walked by, continuing on his way. He still didn't have a destination in mind but was simply distancing himself from both packs that he had lived in.

<style type="text/css">
.urrplaynes b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7feec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.urrplaynes .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.urrplaynes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.urrplaynes {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /v1rvb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8edaf5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread