[M] angry isn't the bet feeling
She shook her head, "That is horrible..." She whispered it. Mizu wished she could do more than just yell at him. If she wasn't pregnant and didn't have a broken wrist she probably would have attacked him. Though he was much bigger than her and she would probably get killed! "Good!" She crossed her arms. As she listened to his insult she couldn't help it. She busted up laughing, "You really think a few little words are going to bother me?" She continued to laugh, not really being able to stop it.

"If words could hurt me I would be dead a long time ago..." She kept laughing, thinking of all the bad things that her brother used to call her. She chose to ignore every single one. There were actually a few that really got to her but very rarely did she get hurt from them. As long as she wasn't being attacked people could do or say whatever they wanted to. God gave them free-will and it was up to them what they do with it. "You sure do have a sick way of having fun... It would be one thing to have sex becuase both of you wanted it.. It's different when you rape someone.. Hope your happy your going to hell." Her voice was calm now, the male already said he wasn't going to get any closer so she didn't care anymore.

Messages In This Thread