[M] angry isn't the bet feeling
[html]

He laughed thinking of the look on her face when she sees her pups still and lifeless. Babies were pathetic little shit-machines to him and he had no interest in them, although he was interested in finding his daughter and stabbing her to death. He choked up a gob of spit while he was laughing as he continued to listen to whatever she had to say.

"I don't care what you think woman! I love my life, you gotta live it on the edge or else it ain't fun at all" he said with a nod of his head. He was thinking about heading off soon, he'd gotten enough pleasure out of poking at her with his words. "Life's short anyway, it goes by too fast... Wouldn't mind making it shorter..." he muttered as he eyed the world around him.

"I think it'd be better that way lady but I jus' like messin' around" Mizu probably wouldn't get in the thought of safe fun into his head. He took out an empty wine bottle and aimed it at the wolf, then leaping down from the tree and running off. "It was fun talkin' to ya... I'll be back to kill your children!" he hollered with a wild cackle.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread