Give me a little drink from your loving cup (p.)
[html]

It's okay Smile

Mysterious examined the way the waves crashed and rolled around, trying to calm his nerves. The news about his girl dead and himself actually bring a father was obviously far from what he could handle. He gripped onto his own wrist tightly, his body language expressing he was feeling a little insecure. He licked his lips as sand flew around wildly.

A peculiar scent wafted in the air. As it got closer, he recognized it as being none otter than the loyal mate of Vigilante, Ayita. He had never actually met her before but he had seen her in person a few times around the territory. He couldn't be too snappy at her or else he'd be removed from the pack. He just sighed faintly, wondering why on Earth would she be here.

"Hello... Things aren't going too well for me... I have recently found out I have a long lost daughter who is already 1 year old and I know I could possibly die soon..." he replied back. The last part being how the AniWayans had the right to kill him for what he did for "fun" a few weeks ago. He had matured much since then though but still needed improvement.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread