Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

Sorry my posts are so short!

The Jack Russell Terrier had survived mainly by it's aggressive personality and the fact that it would, and sometimes could, kill others in an instant. The small dogs had also survived by killing rodents and smaller animals down south while keeping their selves as aloof as the animals they were bred to kill, foxes, by staying out of others' ways and avoiding most danger.

Just as the male's eyelids began to roll down, a strange scent wafted steadily through the air as a peculiar silhouette lumbered nearby. Mysterious suddenly jolted upright into a sitting position and scanned his surroundings, wondering what was out there and why it seemed to take an interest in him.

The southern terrier squinted in the dim light at a female canine nearby. The sleek woman seemed to be watching him from not too far away. "What are you looking at!?" the Jack Russell barked rudely. It bothered him that somebody had been watching him, how long was she watching him for? Just in case this one meant harm, he reached into his knapsack and pulled out a knife that he placed into one of his side pockets.

The Chevalier stared attentively at the canine waiting for her to reply back with words or violence because he was ready for both.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread