Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

OOC:: np Smile short post also Tongue

The woman raised an eyebrow back at the male, but wholy ignored him and his curt speech. Tired and certain that the rat male would be n trouble, Io flopped tiredly onto her side. Even if the male decided to attack, it wouldn't faze the hybrid woman. She had fought many times in her life, she had been a wanderer for quite a long time after Iven's escapade. God, how she hated him. Men were idiots. Though that was never a factor whn she had agreed to become mates with Aeron. Gender didn't matter to her when it came to relationships.

'You have got a name, I suppose' Io said suddenly, her heavily accented voice dull and toneless in her boredom. It hadn't been much of a question, a statement would have been a better title but either way she wanted an answer.The smell of whiskey soon filled the air and Io lifted her head slowly, concentrating her silver orbs on the beverage. 'That will kill you, you know' she was being contradictive again. Whiskey, among other things, was her choice of beverage.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread