Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

Mysterious would also, like Io, not even hesitate to attack. He had killed quite a few beings down south before and raped around 3 too, killing one afterward. He enjoyed the thrill and excitement of being "bad" and always wanted more. But, right now he wasn't quite going along with that statement. He had wished he would have at least changed his life style a bit so he wouldn't be disrespected for caring about his daughter. Oh well, there was no way of turning back on this crazy road he had take anyway.

He was pleasantly surprised that the collie had actually calmed down enough to ask him his name. Earlier when she threatened him with a knife he would have thought she would have attempted to shoo him away from Inferni's borders. He looked over at the coydog and replied, "Mysterious Brute. What 'bout yours'?" in a dull, blank tone. He was looking to talk for a bit right now, having nothing really to occupy himself.

The terrier rolled his eyes at what else she had to say. "You really think I'm going to believe something like that? Fine... I've gotta 'nother bottle in my bag right there" he had a lot to spare right now and wasn't going to brawl over some stupid bottle of alcohol. What the hell? He thought, it's just one bottle, and with that, he took a short swig.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread