Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

OOC here!

'Io Berlin' she said, her own voice deadpan and toneless, as per usual. Unlike Galileo she had no problem with sharing her name. Her brother was always careful with who he gave information to, though with the amount of people he had on his back, Io couldn't really blame him. Galileo had upset a great deal of people within his life time, now he had thankfully matured she hoped that he had gain some common sense along with his years. Most probably wishful thinking, but thinking was something Io did a lot of, her thoughts seem almost unescapeable.

Io nodded sagely, the thin mane of her secui form wavering as she did so. 'My uncle, well great uncle, was a demon with his alcohol'. At first it was a soft passing comment, though Io turned back to the rat sharply narrowing her eyes slightly. 'He is dead'. She looked away again, caring little for the conversation so far. 'My cousin went the same way too' She had never really known her great uncle, nor any of her mother's other family. Her great uncle had died a short time after her own birth and her mother's cousin sometime after her fourth month, which was probably the reasoning for her great aunt Magda's abundance in her childhood.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread