Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

Sorry I took literally a month...

The Jack Russell didn't really care about giving out his name. He gave it out like a girl scout selling cookies or whatever you'd want to compare it to. He was pretty confident in slipping away when he probably couldn't. He rolled his soft pink tongue over his worn down ivories before listening it to what this woman had to say.

Being as rude as ever, he chuckled loudly before replying, "So, it runs in the family then?" he took a quick swig, jerking his head backward, before adding on, "You're next then!" continuing on with his cocky laughter.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread