Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

Word Count → 000

Io shook her head, this male was stupid, that she was sure of. How could he make that assumption on the minimal information Io had let loose. With a plain faced and toneless comment, Io spoke, 'I do not see how you can make that assumption when I gave you a bare amount of insight into my family. And how would that make me next if I speak of my more distant family?' This male was really really dumb. And for the first time in ages, Io wished that Galileo was around. Not to protect her, no she was qualifed to do that herself. Only to teach this thing some lessons.

When they were young, Galileo and Io usually teamed up if any ass kicking needed to be done. Granted Io was usually bait and Galileo was the one who got to do all the brunt work. But either way it was an entertaining spectical.

Io was tempted to go home now, she saw no reason to stay and entertain a man with the mind of a child. She rose, stretching her hinds legs out and giving her tail a gentle flick. She waited however, to see if the male responded with any sense,

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread