Closest I'll be to home for now
[html]

He was pretty dumb although he absolutely hated admitting it. The dog actually couldn't read or even write. He had been raised improperly by his mother and he just never seemed to notice. If he had accomplished anything in life it was chugging down a beer at an almost unreal speed. The terrier really did have some much potential to become an intelligent dog, he really did, but he completely ignored it and kicked it to the curb. Before the collie's reply, Mysterious had blankly stared out into the distance as he contemplated his life. He snapped back into realization as his gaze averted back toward the woman.

"I was just kidding..." the small Luperci replied in defeated manner. His attention began to focus on the grass he was sitting on as he ran his fingers through it. He seemed to take no notice in her deciding to leave as he continued on with his actions.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread