A Place To Call Home? (Joining)
An almost prideful feeling bubbled up through Maiyun as she was asked this. Since she had been left on her own for so long, she had to learn to do quite a few things well if she was to survive. "Well I am a skilled hunter, though I don't like to brag. I've been on my own most of my life and so have had time to hone my skills to match my survival needs. I am also handy with repairing somewhat run-down shelters when in my Optime form. Another thing honed to help me survive." The dark she-wolf hoped this would be something they could find use for; she really was tired of wandering and being alone. Despite the fact that she'd still have to warm up to the others before she could be comfortable around them. Though if the other members of the Phoenix Valley were as pleasant to be around as Ookami was, she'd find herself settling in and feeling more at home quicker.

"I must admit, I tend to be a little timid around others for a while though. I haven't exactly had the best experiences in the world." As she spoke, she turned her face a little to reveal a scar along the right side of her face; the only one still visible from her encounter. "This is really the only one you can still see, a reminder of what happened to me anyway. You could call it a parting gift from the group that took the lives of my family members."

Messages In This Thread