Thrillkill
His face scowled, she may have been alpha but it wasn’t her place to speak of what home was for all of her followers. He stood slowly back onto four legs looking away from her for the moment wondering why their pleasant evenings always turned into arguments. A loud sigh escaped his lips as eyes looked over his home, or what he was told wasn’t it anymore.

“Did I ever tell you Nayru why I chose this pack? I know a lot about you maybe not all there is to know but you know nothing of me other than my history here.” He paused for a bit, sitting down to look across the meadow. This land reminded him of his childhood home, before his life had been ripped apart, it was after all the land of his father. She may not have dwelled on the past but the past clung to him, soaked him with it’s influence. He had been running from it and toward it for so long and yet he had never found any peace within himself. To lose his father, to lose his heritage had ripped apart everything that he had been intended to be.

“I grew up in an area of France called Normandy, the coast line region to be exact. Lots of vineyards, massive hedgerows, even the sight of some bloody war the humans fought once before. This place reminds me of my childhood home, when everything was peaceful. Now you’re going to tear that away from me again? I lost my father in some bloody struggle, never saw him again, never saw the shores of Normandy again, and the closest thing I’ve ever found to that time in my life is going to be ripped out from under me?” The tone of his voice suggested his mood, unlike many times they had had their discussions where his tone had grown into an anger soaked this time the tone taken was one of regret. She didn’t know and how could she have.

“Why do you want to move the whole pack?”

Messages In This Thread