Thrillkill
[html]

379 .

Nayru expected the scowl, and her face remained emotionless. Although he grew unhappy, she did not, knowing that many others would perhaps be unhappy with the idea. Especially at first. Nayru could understand. Had Conor suggested they move she would have been shaken, but she would have done so. Her commitment to Dahlia de Mai was both to the members and the land, but when push came to shove it was the members that would win out. Every time. Bowing her head to the man, she spoke softly, though no more than usual, and she hoped that the gentle tones of her voice would encourage him to soften to her.

"I understand and I am sorry. It will be a hard change, but a necessary one I think." Nayru raised her eyes, tilting her head at him. “You know how the majority of Inferni still feels about us. They are not the only ones. I am tired of living under the shadows of past sinners Saluce. I am tired of seeing Gideon limp about because some evil had been done upon him and Dahlia did not protect him. I am tired of seeing the pain in other’s eyes because leader after leader of Dahlia ups and disappears.” There were too many bad patterns here. War and lost leaders. How could they break that if they refused to break free? “ We are exposed here, in the middle of all the packs. So is Phoenix Valley. We can band together. We can be a family, over the mountains and no one will bother us then. “ They could just leave peacefully, finally. Didn’t he see that? No more stress and strife and trying to smooth over past wrongs. A fresh start.

“That land there is beautiful. It’s not unlike Dahlia de Mai. There is plenty of coastline and perhaps you could try to love it as you love it here?” It was more a plea than a suggestion. Couldn’t he just try? “I am not forcing anyone to come with me. But I don’t think Dahlia de Mai has much to offer us anymore. There is so much more waiting for us Saluce…” And then she nudged him gently and pulled back, crimson eyes thoughtful as they found blue ones.

<style type="text/css">
.spintree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.spintree b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a5959; letter-spacing:1px}
.spintree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.spintree {margin:0 auto; background-color:#342c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ubyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746d66; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread