some days I feel broke inside
[html]

I thought I would finally start this for us before replying to anymore threads. Sorry for the wait hun. Set reaaaallllyyyy early. Thought I would powerplay this a bit. D:

Faolin gasped and sat straight up on all fours, accidentally bumping Ezekiel who was curled up beside her, he moaned and mumbled before turning back over and falling asleep again. Red eyes picked out the shadows of Gabriel and Talitha, it was fine. Everything was fine. Nothing happened, but that sick feeling in her stomach was still there and it would not go away. Tears streamed down her face, wet and hot, making her cheeks feel sticky. Why was she having these dreams? When she woke she could hardly remember them, flashes of images went through her mind and made her want to be sick. Past memories, it had been happening a lot since she had met Iskata on the borders. Every little detail of her past had been coming up, but it was morphed in some sick twisted way she could not explain. He was back, and he was here not to take her, but to take Talitha instead. Those dreams, it was exactly like she had remembered him. Harming her mother, except this time, Faolin was in her mother's body it seemed and was staring at the helpless pup before her as she was being dragged back. Whispering words to the puppy to run and get away. Find Segodi. That's what she had always said. Except that puppy was not her, it was Talitha. They were just dreams though, nothing else. He was dead. She had made sure of that.

The girl closed her eyes and shook her head rising to her feet and making her way to the entrance of the den. She laid down, stretching her body over the cool floor and stared out into the darkness of the night. That feeling of dread was slowly ebbing away. That's all it had been, a nightmare. She felt sick to her stomach ever since she realized her ability to sense other's emotions so well had been disappearing. Slowly, but surely. It had all snapped into perspective for her though when Faolin saw the woman sitting on the borders. She squeezed her red eyes shut and tried to forget about it, but it was not going away and sleep was not coming to her. Faolin felt jumpy and her breathing was uneven, her heart was pounding still in her ears. She could not stop, could not relax. She stared outside helplessly. She did not want to disturb Gabriel or her children so she laid at the entrance of the den and let the cool air brush through her warm pelt. Letting out a sigh the girl breathed in the air of the chilly morning. The sun would rise in about an hour, there was no use waking anyone else up.

"You're dead, leave me alone," she whispered and gave her head a shake. Her fur was standing out in odd bits and ends, matted in places from tears and sweat. Her body was still shaking, and goosebumps prickled up all over her body making her hackles raise. Nothing could help her relax and so, she just laid they and stared helplessly out at the starry sky.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread