The Forest for the Trees
[html]

why you do dis? XD i can't keep up with yoou. Also, since it's summer, he doesn't have his scarf on c:

Silvano watched, rather curiously, as the man dipped his arm into the river and seemed to enjoy the feel of it. He cocked his head as he watched, still feeling a little jittery from his surprise. It was not that it was a stranger, per se, but it was more that he had been caught beyond unawares. The water ran over the older wolf's arm, slipping over it in little waves and swirls. Silvano watched the water rippling down and over his own feet, over the slight hairs on his feet. He turned his head to watch the water slip down further away, toward the river it fed. For a moment he stared at it, before he realized he had to address the older male here; it was rude to ignore him for so long.

"I'm sorry, but, what did you do to your arm?" he inquired, wondering what could have provoked him needing the cold stream water. Silvano had noticed the bow on the man's back, but he never had heard that it could cause the bower harm. And there was no blood in the water from any wound so the young man was confused as to why the man bothered. Perhaps age? He had heard older wolves needed to relax more, slow down, as their bodies weakened and their muscles ached more. Arthritis, was it? "It was my own fault. I'm Silvano Sadira. I'm from Crimson Dreams." He figured the man knew where it was; and he did not seem like a bad man at all.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread