The Forest for the Trees
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#161716; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb8-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freeb8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #161716;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#c1dbf4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#35404e;}
</style>

Cause atm I really don't have anything better to do and sorry about that. The kiritar threw me of while I was typing. / Word Count: 505 (5 points)

As Songan’s arm rested in the water, his golden orbs looked over to the young wolf who seemed confused as to why he was doing this. Not being a wolf from a tribe, he was not surprised by this. This wolf didn’t looked like he had used a bow before. The male relaxed, even laying his head down on his arm as the water trickled through his fur. It was nice to just lay there and let the heat of the summer sink in from the top of the trees and to his skin. He rested his tail between his legs as he closed his eyes. It was nice to just lay here and take a break from his practice. He took a moment and pulled his arm out of the water, noticing it turning a bit red. He emitted a soft sigh as he dipped his arm back in for a little while longer. He tried not to apply too much pressure to his chest so it didn’t hurt as he was laying there.

Songan’s ears moved up and his gaze turned over to the wolf as he asked what had happened to his arm. He sat up on his knees as he took the bow and pulled gently back on the string. ”I was practicing with this bow I made to make sure it would hold up. Because I don’t have a guard to wear on my other arm, the bow string rubs against it. It’s not very comfortable.” He then set the bow off to the side and let his arm soak in the cool water for just a bit longer. He wanted to make sure his arm wouldn’t bother him too much until he returned back home. He made a mental note to make sure he started on that arm guard once he returned. He soon returned onto his knees as he was ready to continue his day.

The red wolf’s gaze moved back to the young wolf as he introduced himself and said what pack he was from. He was unsure as to where the pack he spoke of was, but he was sure the wolf would be more than willing to tell him. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Silvano. I am Songan Amara. I am from the AniWaya tribe.” The male felt his tail brushing through the grass as he changed his seating position. He crossed his legs as he stayed at a distance. It was nice to see that it looked like the wolf’s mood was changing and he wasn’t as spooked as before. He gave Silvano a smile before stretching out his feet into the water. ”I haven’t heard of the Crimson Dreams pack before. Where is it located?” The male gave a small yawn as he felt the water rushing in between his toes. He wasn’t aware that the wolf’s pack was so close. It would be good to know there was a pack nearby and perhaps they would need his craft skills.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread