The Forest for the Trees
[html]
300+
No worries, I just haven't wanted to dish out that much money for a summer kiritar x3

Silvano nodded as the man demonstrated the bow he had with him. His eyes watched the twine pull tight as the man tugged it, but then loosened again. He had never held a bow, nor used one. But he had neither used a sword. Gesturing to what he hoped was the direction of home, he offered the other ma assistance. "You know, my sisters are healers, they could probably make an ointment real quick for it. Is it like a burn?" He knew of rope burn, and had gotten it enough times, so he assumed that it was a lot like that with this. Ropes twanging against the skin could not have felt pleasant, especially when loosing arrows into the air. He eyed the arm the man cooled, but if there was a visible mark, it was hidden by his colored pelt.

Splashing slowly through the water, the Sadira moved closer to the stranger, knowing he meant no harm. Sitting himself down, he watched the man stretch out his limbs in the water after introducing himself. AniWaya? He knew of it of course, he had been there a few times. But he knew a scant few of them, namely just one of them. "Oh, I've been there. I met Liliana ... but I forget her last name. 'Nyway, I met her." He fumbled with his words, running a hand through his mottled fluff of hair. He had been trying to find a way to get himself a horse, and he was due to head there soon with his father to discuss getting one. But that was not really this man's business, nor would he be interested in it.

"Crimson Dreams? We're... northeast..ish from here. I know that if I go directly east I'll hit the coast, and just follow it north to reach our beach area. We're kind of oddly shaped. Like.. a clenched fist with a pond in the middle of it." He raised a tightened fist in the air, showing the man what it kind of looked like, boundary wise.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:400px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread