immortal technique
[html]

Do you think we could date this to June 20th so it's after my thread with Silvano? / Word Count: 512 (5 points)

After all the days Songan had spent working on his crafts, it was nice to have a day just to relax and forget about things. He was done with one project and would now have to work on his next one. He had enough leather to make the hammocks that Ralla needed, but there didn’t seem to be any rush to get them done, not to mention that it was a simple project and would be done in a few days. The red wolf yawned as he stretched out his limbs and sat up on his bed of pelt. He gazed over to the she coyote still sleeping next to him. It was nice to see Sanuye in such a peaceful state. He slipped out as he went to the creek, cleaning off his face and waking himself up a bit. He didn’t want to sleep all day. Perhaps he would be able to use this day to get to know the area a bit more and see the other packs in the area. He stood and began to head down the river again towards the area where he had met the young wolf Silvano. Perhaps he would be able to explore around that area a bit more.

The red wolf looked around the trees as he began to head out of the borders to AniWaya. He remembered the area he had come to. He looked along the trees as he placed his hands on them. It was nice to feel the shade again even if it was the hottest part of the day. He didn’t like wandering around in the heat so it was also nice to be near the water in case it got too hot for him. Perhaps on his way home he would be able to take a break and go swimming before night settled in. He was sure he would be able to tell Sanuye of his day, as he seemed to always do when he was out. The thoughts of the young she coyote made him smile and he continued on his walk, passing by the end of the river and heading towards the unknown.

Songan stopped when he caught the scent of something new. He remembered this just as he was visiting along the Cour des Miracles borders. Perhaps this was the beginning area of another pack. The male looked over as he noticed someone moving along the borders. It was a white wolf who seemed to be moving a bit slow. He wondered why he wasn’t so lively about moving along the borders. He waited until the other male came closer before smiling and standing up tall. “Greetings wolf. I assume these are the borders to a pack right? What pack have I come across?” ” The rust wolf moved his arms behind his back as he waited for a response. He was a patient wolf and swayed his tail gently back and forth. He began to fix the beads in his hair and tightened up the feathers hanging from the side.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.teepee p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.teepee-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.teepee p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.teepee b {color:#f9c40d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.teepee .name { width:450px; height:55px; float:left;}
.teepee {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff8f02; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread