immortal technique
[html]

Word Count: 506 (5 points)

It was nice to meet Kansas, though was still a bit worried about the male’s actions towards him. Although he seemed a bit more confident than before, he was still nervous about something. He wondered if there was something he would be able to do to help the wolf and make him more comfortable. The most he could think to do was just keep a relaxed mood and hoped the other wolf would ease into the mood. His ears moved down slightly to show his sign of worry, though hoped that Kansas would not be taken back by it. It was almost like it was in the male’s genes to feel the worry of others. He gently shook his head as he turned his attention back to the white wolf. He didn’t want to seem like he was being rude so he did not ask about it. Instead he placed his hands behind his back and brought a smile to his face.

Songan was glad to see that he was going to be able to get a tour of the pack lands. He was sure it would be as nice as AniWaya in the scenery, though he was sure the buildings and homes of the members would be much different. He fixed up his hair a bit as they began on the journey, a very scenic one at that. It would be hard now for the male to erase the smile on his face as they went around. He began to make mental pictures of the scenes in his head. Perhaps he would be able to make some pictures of these areas and give them to the members of Crimson Dreams. Perhaps even if he was lucky, he would be able to come back inside the borders to paint them and meet other members of this pack. His golden gaze moved down to the white wolf as they continued. He was still in lupus form, so it was a bit hard to see eye to eye, though he wasn’t complaining. It was nice to be able to see the area from a bit of a higher view.

The rust wolf’s ears moved up as Kansas asked what AniWaya was like, even pointing out that they were allies with Crimson Dreams. He thought for a moment and then spoke. “AniWaya is a lovely place, very scenic just like Crimson Dreams. Most of the homes of the tribe members is near the Town Hall at the center of our territory.”The male then turned back on the topic of the two packs being allies. “I was not aware that AniWaya and Crimson Dreams were allies. I only arrived here from the Great Tribe a couple weeks ago looking for my sister and brother. It’s nice to know that we have allies though.” He stretched out his limbs gently as they continued on the tour. Now it was his turn for a question. “Is there a certain place in Crimson Dreams where most of the pack members live?”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.teepee p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.teepee-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.teepee p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.teepee b {color:#f9c40d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.teepee .name { width:450px; height:55px; float:left;}
.teepee {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff8f02; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread