immortal technique
[html]

Omfg! I had a long post typed up and I freaking lost it! I HATE this computer. Waaah. Also I made a boo boo, Kansas has been to AniWaya. Edited my last post, I hope it doesn't cause too much confusion for ya. <3 300+

Kansas watched the man's expression carefully, curious to see if he could detect the impression he was making. To his dismay, Songan seemed slightly uncomfortable, no doubt because of his own broken and seemingly anxious speech. He wished that he could explain it, for he had always spoken in that way, even to his own mate and pups. Perhaps as their time together extended, Songan would come to realize that his way of speaking was simply part of his nature, and had nothing to do with the brick-hued AniWayan. Hoping to soften any unease his guest was feeling, Kansas kept his calm smile in place across dark lips that contrasted with the white fur of his muzzle, and his tail wagged cordially, at a constant, slow pace.

Already the trees were thinning, and the dappled light that fell in golden pools amid the more slender shadow highlighted the cream tones of the Sadira's fur, the reds of the other's. Kansas cupped his ears toward the sound of Songan's voice, eager to hear his answer. He was a newcomer -- the white wolf should have guessed this, given his companion's admirable curiosity about the packs that neighbored his home. I bet it's beautiful. I saw some of it recently, went with my son, Silvano, to get him a horse. What I saw of it was... was very pretty. Songan had given him more information about AniWaya than he had ever heard before. What little he knew of it he had learned from Savina and Anu, though he rarely spoke to either of his leaders about the affairs of other packs, unless they were drastic. Both woman knew the AniWayan leaders, but Kansas remembered only one of the names, Dawali Amara, well liked and respected by both woman.

I eh, I didn't expect that your tribe would take to human shelter, like we do. We have Haven Manor... it's ah, a big mansion. You'll see it. Before now, Kansas' perspective of a tribal pack was that its members lived and slept out of human doors, but he realized that it would be unwise to reject the advantages of human made shelter as long as it was available. ...hey, there's the base, up ahead.

They had left the forest entirely, and from where it had receded spanned a wide emerald field strewn by the massive flying structures that humans had once used to fight their wars. Some of the great things lay in pieces, while others remained perfectly intact. Kansas had been here many times before, but he still balked every time he laid eyes the strange and magnificent place. Hesitantly, he glanced up at his companion, not sure whether to sit or continue toward the skeletal airplanes. You want a closer look?

<style type="text/css">
.kansas001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a6a6a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kansas001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:right;}
.kansas001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kansas001 {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sas001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a6a6a; padding: 264px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a6a6a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread