immortal technique
[html]

No problem. We can begin to wrap this up if you want. Perhaps they could have another thread sometime :3 / Word Count: 516 (5 points)

Songan was glad to see that Kansas would be happy to see the AniWaya tribe. It was good to make a friend outside of the tribe and was sure this would help to build their friendship. The white wolf then asked if his brother was Dawali Amara. He gave a smile as he nodded. “Yes. Dawali is my younger brother.” He was getting more used to the fact that his younger brother was the leader of the AniWaya tribe, though he had no doubts that the younger red wolf would not mind his older brother bringing a friend to see the tribe and learn about the life there. He could see the appreciation in the male's face, even though he was more on the quiet side and was breaking out of the sorrow and worry he had seen before.

The two began to head into the field where the odd machines laid. He noticed Kansas jerk his head towards one as he began to explain what they were and how they worked. Everything that he was saying was like a new language to him. The male was never one to both with human machines and what not. He prefered the ways of the tribe, more traditional and one with the spirits around one's self. The one thinghe couldn't believe was that these things were able to fly. It didn't look like the wings were able to move like a bird. He looked over to the male as he pointed to a certain point on the wing with his muzzle. He came over and looked to the barrels where the humans put weapons on it. A frown came to his face at the idea of a weapon firing from the air. “I don't like the idea of that. Did all these things have weapons on them?” He tried to block the idea from his mind and looked around to see if there was something else to look at. It looked like all that was in this field were the machines.

Songan began to wander around the field as he looked at the other bird like machines. It seemed like a lot of them had places for weapons and didn't really like it. He continued to look around for one that didn't contain such a thing. He sighed as he moved back over to Kansas. “If these things were still working, I don't think I'd be able to use one. I prefer the ways of AniWaya and using a bow.” He gave the white wolf a small smile before swaying his tail and looking towards the sky. It looked like it was getting later in the day and he would have to head home soon, though he wouldn't mind staying for a little longer. His golden gaze moved over to Kansas as he made his way over towards the direction they came from. “Perhaps we could head back soon? I should be getting back home soon, though I don't mind waiting around a little longer if there's more to see.”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.teepee p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.teepee-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.teepee p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.teepee b {color:#f9c40d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.teepee .name { width:450px; height:55px; float:left;}
.teepee {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff8f02; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread