immortal technique
[html]

Archive? Just say they tottled back to the borders and said goodye? 300+

Kansas was satisfied when Songan confirmed that he was Dawali's brother. Perhaps he had a fairly good chance of touring AniWaya someday, especially if its leader knew who his mate was. That, and this potential friendship with Songan, though Kansas hoped for that regardless of whether or not he was able to see more of AniWaya.

The white lupus looked back at the Songan, seeing confusion mounting in his expression as his explanation progressed. Kansas did not understand why humans had gone to such lengths to kill each other in the masses that these machines could create. War was part of life, but the humans had taken it too far. He did not envy their ability to use flying machines, not for bloodshed. No, I don't like it either... he spoke honestly, watching Songan's gaze wander to the other structures scattered over the field. He sat down and simply watched as the other strode around, looking. When he returned and spoke his feelings about the machines, Kansas nodded in agreement. Yeh, I'd never use one either. Rather use my teeth. Kansas did not even like weaponry like knives and bows, and had no interest in learning to use them. They were clearly more acceptable than explosives and machine guns, though.

The sunlight was taking an orange glow with the advancing evening. Kansas offered a smile in return and got to his feet just as the red wolf was saying he needed to leave. The Sadira had hoped to show his friend the mansion, but the hour was late, and he wished to get back to his family anyway. Looking back, he flicked his crown forward in the direction from which they had come. Sure, I'll take you to the borders. With a merry wag of his snowy tail Kansas began to lead the way toward the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.kansas001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a6a6a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kansas001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:right;}
.kansas001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kansas001 {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sas001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a6a6a; padding: 264px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a6a6a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread