legion of the serpent
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala
OOC:Any way we could post date this to the 24th? She had her pups on the 20th and I don't think she'll be walking for a few days, if this is a bad time, maybe predate, if you want a predate, let me know and I'll change my post :3. Also Grace has no Tack on

Liliana had a family now. Two beautiful children and a mate, though she needed some time to get away herself, she’d been sorely missing riding, and it seemed Nayati knew it too, and he said he’d watch the children. Liliana had been torn but she took the chance to get away, knowing she wouldn’t be able to get time alone like this for some time. Liliana got Grace ready, who was anxious herself and set out. She had almost forgotten how wonderful it was to sit on the back of her horse, as she had kept herself off during her pregnancy just in case it could do something to them. They were not inside her womb now and as she pounded through the valley near the forest she felt free, but something caught her ears and she pulled up, making Grace stop. She’d heard a howl at the boarders. Turning the horse towards the borders she raced to the spot she heard the howl from. She did not make Grace go more than a trot through the forest. No matter how much they knew it, there was always some hidden stump or a rock that could possibly hurt the horse. She came upon not one but two wolves. The lighter seemed older, and protective, while the younger.... she smiled, she recognized instantly as the boy Silvano, but he was no boy anymore! Once she was near them she pulled Grace to a stop, still having the weight from the pups, she was still slow with her own movements, though nothing without the finesse she had before her pups. She smiled remembering when she had met him.

“Good day, was it Silvano? It is good to see you again, and who’s this?”

She turned to the older man, her eyes bright, and ears perked. She could tell the two were related, though she would have never guessed this would be the boys father as they looked almost as different as anything could be. She smiled warmly at the man and then added, bringing her attention between the two.

“Is there anything I can help you with?”

She smiled figuring they were here for a reason, but how would she know if she didn’t ask? Grace moved forward snorting a little wondering who came that brougth a stop to her time with Liliana.

Word Count: 400
[/html]

Messages In This Thread