legion of the serpent
[html]
000+
i claim vacay delay, still on it but need to post :C

Silvano did not say a word as he followed the woman with his father beside him. His mind was lost in thought as he wondered about the foal he would potentially one day claim as his horse. The village of the AniWayan's passed by in a blur and the Sadira youth did not pay remotely any attention to it. On the way back, perhaps he would, when his excitement waned or he suddenly stopped staring at the horse's rump with glossy, unfocused eyes. His father had said little to distract him, so he continued his blank mind set until they arrive at the stables, where the woman led them to the stall with the mare and the sorrel foal.

A broad smile wrapped around the male's face as he caught sight of the small creature, still tiny in comparison to his mother's bulk. Silvano, already pretty tall even though his tallest was ahead of him, peered over the edge of the stall. The mare eyed him but he, more or less, ignored her to gaze at the foal underneath her belly. He was a pretty little thing, he had to say. "He's adorable," he said, grinning down at the creature. "Has he got a name?" he asked, turning his emerald gaze upon the woman whom raised him.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread