legion of the serpent
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 316 OOC: So sorry for the horrible delay, I have no excuse....

The walk was silent and quick and she was glad for it, She wasn’t feeling up to prolonging walks especially since she’d been walking most of the morning and she just wanted to relax, it was rare for her to wish this but with taking care of two children now, she was tired every day, even with the help of her mate, the two young pups needed so much attention. She also wanted to get back to them quickly, though she loved visitors all the same.

She watched the fascination in the young mans face as he saw the young foal and couldn’t help but smile more. She was happy that he liked the young animal, and he would no doubt be able to ride him within the next year. She was quietly contemplating what to train the horse to do for Silvano when he asked if the colt had a name. Liliana shook her head.

“He has not shown any signs of a good strong name yet, I tend to name them for something they are known to do, or their color, like Strawberry here, and it would have to fit, so I think it would be proper for you to name your own horse, don’t you say?”

She asked, a warm smile formed on her face. It was fitting to have the owner give their own horse a name even if they could only visit it. He would be able to ride the young colt in no time.

“Also I can train many different ways, as a working, cart, riding, hunting, and even battle horse, though I’m not partial to the last one, just something my mother had taught me because sometimes she would get requests for such things.”

Liliana admitted. Looking at the young man to see what he would say to her.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread