legion of the serpent
[html]
000+
sorry for skipping you Killi :x

Silvano looked up from the sorrel colt, glancing at the mare who had dammed him. She was a brighter color than the foal, and fit her name. But he did not know what to call the foal himself. Maybe it was far too soon to do so. He would have to wait till the horse grew bigger, but the naming could not wait. "I.. would be honored to name him." He would have been alright with Liliana naming him, but naming the foal was something he truly had to think about. The name had to mean something, something good. Silvano could not give the colt a weak name nor could he give an ill-fitting one. He could not name him Midnight or Revenge, for example. Those were wrong and harsh for the colt. But something grand.. something grand would do.

He was quiet as she listed what the colt could one day do. Hunting? That sounded fun, but Silvano never hunted in his life off horseback. He hunted best on four legs with jaws wide open. That and there was no way for him to use a bow; he did not know how. "I think just riding. I don't need a warhorse.. nor can I really hunt off a horse's back.." It was obvious to anyone that Silvano was no field worker nor did he have a cart.

Standing silently for a few moments, the Sadira kept his gaze on the sorrel horse, watching it fumble at his mother's teats. "What about Heritage?" asked the young man, throwing a name that only just came into his head.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread