legion of the serpent
[html]

WC:269 OOC:

Liliana smiled at Silvano and nodded, it was perfectly fine to change a horses name, though she was sure he would keep the one he had, it seemed so fitting for the colt. Then came a barrage of questions, ones she was waiting to hear him ask.

“Well I would say about a year to walk him, and a year and a half to be able to go all out with him. He is quite sturdy already and looks to have plenty of potential as a great runner, and as for the training you can come any time to visit, I do not think Dawali will mind you coming in and seeing to your horse, I will let him know, but I do not need you present, though if you wish to come by once in a while, by all means I would be happy to allow it.”

Liliana explained. Yes she’d be happy for the help, and to know the young man was interested in taking this horse as a life partner, but she wouldn’t need him for all of the young colt’s training. She was satisfied enough that he would take good care of the horse when he was given over to Silvano, and she would do what she could to prepare the horse to live with the man, though it wouldn’t be too hard as he only wanted him for a riding horse.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread