(Thread name)
300+[html]

Cyp is selfconscious bout his optime form lol. So I doubt many have seen him in it, at least that he is aware of...I really need to fill out his profile >< And he seems to like the light hued ladies, he fawned over Parker a bit too heh

Had he been using his nose he probably wouldn't have been so surprised to see Amata setting at one of the tables. He rarely paid the familiar scents of the Dreamers any mind anyway. Everywhere he went smelled of the pack since he yet to find a need to venture beyond their borders. He had simply expected to have the library to himself when he had entered in his optime and even though he wouldn't have had the hands he so needed he wished now that he was still in his lupus form as her bi-colored eyes turned towards him. If it wasn't for the fur on his cheeks she would have easily been able to see the blush he felt burning there as he gave a nod. "I..", his voice cracked and he cleared his throat before trying again. "I am hoping to find a book on pottery or clay. I want to make my mom a new flower pot." He explained as took careful steps deeper into the library, skipping the part of the one he had broke and how he simply hoped to replace it.

The library was much more expansive than the one at the manor. Cypress' brilliant blue eyes grew wide as he looked around at all the various shelves that filled the library. It was a bit overwhelming really and the boy had no idea as to where to even begin his search. A heavy weight of defeat settling on his chest before he had even begun. There was no way he would be able to go through all these books."Where should I even start?" He asked, an overwhelmed look in his eyes as he looked to the pale woman. He hoped she wouldn't mind giving him a hand. Left to his own devices he'd be here all day.

<style type="text/css">
.cypressadol01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c653e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; text-align:center;}
.cypressadol01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#383C3D; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c4c5c5; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol01-border1 {width:376px; border:1px solid #191a18; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #c4c5c5; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread