Let's be honest
[html]

300+
I'm changing his lingual patterns juuust a tad

That was way too harsh, far too harsh. The Russian man bared his teeth in a silent growl, wondering where this man came off. He claimed to care for Anann, but all he had shown so far was entitlement issues and a piss poor attitude. "Sparring partners? Is zhat vhat ye call yer whores?" he answered, rather bitingly. He would not deign to address his claims that Anann was a slut. He knew with whom she had sparred with here, and he trusted all of them to keep hands to themselves; most were mated men anyway. There was never fear in Anatoliy's heart for his woman's virtue with her in their capable hands. But he feared for more than her virtue at the hands of this monstrous grey brute. "I suppose it is nicer zhen calling zhem yer sluts."

"I vas not her whore if zhat is vhat you mean," he countered, rather haughtily. There had never been anything official between them but it had been more than official when they were together, in bed or anywhere else. "Better zhen your stinking scent. Vhich right now smells of sluts and booze." He gave an audible sniff, looking at the man with the unblemished side of his face. But when the man suddenly started coming his way, the Russo's hand rushed to his knife, holding it tight. All Keese did, though, was insult him and shove him out of the way. It was easy enough, but had the man stood rigid, Keese would be shoving all night.

But that was more than the Russo needed to get angry. He liked this place, he loved Anann, and he hated Keese. That was all he knew. "Turn back around and face me like a man, or has yer whore cut off yer balls?" If only he could do it for him; end his line of bastards. Before the other man could do much, the Russo grabbed at his arm with an iron-like grip. Today was not a day he was happy enough to let the man go with his own honor intact.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread