Let's be honest
[html]

I think I may have pushed his doucheness just a bit too far xD but I honestly could not resist.

The large man bared his fangs at him. The smirk pulled a little tighter at his lips and jaws parted slightly as Keese licked at his own canines, otherwise keeping them covered rather than returning the snarl. "If you think Anann's are any different you are a bigger fool than I thought. That woman is quite the temptress, and a tease." Well the first bit was admittedly a lie, but he had known her long enough to know that she could indeed be quite the flirt and tease, though unaware she might be.

He gave a shrug of indifference. It was not like he was invested, emotionally or otherwise, with any of the numerous females he had slept with. So what did he care what this man called them. It was not his fault they were more drawn to a man of pedigree and who was he to refuse a willing partner. No real man would pass up such an opportunity. But the more Anann pushed him away the more he begun to wonder about her relationships with these other men. The woman had an appetite after all, his time with her had proved that much. He was beginning to think he was being quite naive to think she had not found another to warm her bed. As much as he wanted to deny the very thought of it. It did not help the hybrid's answer really did not admit or deny anything. Keese's eyes narrowed as he studied the man harder, glaring at him with those beady yellow eyes.

Angering the foreigner was starting to become something of a bore. It always ended the same and so this time Keese walked away. A growl rose in his throat as he was called a coward, perhaps not exactly but that was certainly what had been implied. Stopping dead in his tracks he felt the tight grip on his arm that wad becoming quite familiar. Snarling he turned facing the other man. "You missed my throat, or did you think it was time for some variety?" Teeth bared at the other man, if the Russian himself had any balls he would have torn out his throat the first time they had encountered him. Snarling lips pulled back in a cruel grin as Keese grabbed at his own crotch with his free arm. "Oh no, they are quite intact and if you wouldn't mind it's time I find my woman and put them to good use. Anann has quite the appetiate..." He pulled forcibly against the hold the other held on his arm, that cocky fucking smirk in place all the while. Despite the foal words that rolled of the tongue the silver man was not looking for a fight, not this time at least.

<style type="text/css">
.keese01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e1e1a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.keese01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; text-align:center;}
.keese01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keese01a {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eese01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4afad; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keese01a-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keese01a-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px solid #2f2c2c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread