Welcome my heart home
[html]
yay Zero!! <3

Yes, Mati was unmoving. Stuck inside the territory that she had pledged to never leave, beside the wolves she had always known. With the mother that had dedicated her life to raising her and the mate that she had committed to till her last breath and then through the beyond. How could she be discontented? Mati had not known how the small freedoms she allowed herself, the brief visits to the Court to see her brothers and searching through the crumbling city for new supplies for her art needs, had kept this wondering side of her content and at bay. They were an outlet, and she was now locked inside her fear.

Stuck inside her head as well, for the sounds and scent of a pack mate did not come to her till it was too late. Mati jumped, her reflexes taking her to her feet and she looked at the face of the black wolf. Her mouth was parted, surprise written on the rest of her face as well. Excuse me? She spoke with a shock. Mati needed to be safe here, and the man had startled her so. Mati took a few steps back and then took in the male, he was a Dreamer but he held the smells of Halifax and beyond. Had he been missing?

How can it glow? She asked, collecting her jitters and placing them back into their own jar. She hoped they would stay there.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread