Welcome my heart home
[html]
i need to get stoned and stare at your avatar...

The woman was in a rare sort of form. Normally she would smile, laugh at the younger wolf’s antics and be curious about the snail he owned. She had her own little creature that had come to be her little pet too. But Mati did not feel that connection as she stared at the dark furred boy. No, her hackles bristled and she was brought back to the fear that the gray snake had given her, even far enough back to the time of her youth and the black and white wolf that had almost taken her life those years ago.

She was home though, and her mate was in the Manor and safe. Her heart calmed and she collected her wits. All the while he apologized as any polite beast might and Mati nodded, a forced smile coming to her mouth as she sat to keep her legs from shaking if they dared to do so. Guess I was further in my head that I realized. She replied, trying more to settled her nerves then to ease his guilt. It was her fault anyways, in all truth Mati should have been aware he was near before his figure ever came into view.

The male sat as well, casual with the way of a yearling. Mati could have scolded herself for being less comfortable then a newly ranked pack member. He answered, with the confession of the mystery that was his snail. It’s quite a trick, does he have a name? Mati wondered aloud, body becoming relaxed. I’m Mati, by the way. She offered her name at the thought of the snails, finding that it made her feel more normal then anything else had. Her ears turned slightly to the side, showing that she was no longer in a mode that might speak of the edginess that had come over her when he had approached unnoticed.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread