Welcome my heart home
[html]
rofl!

Mati slowly let go the anger that she held for her foolishness. She could not hold tight to that, or it would eat her alive and she would have to excuse herself from this male’s presence. Instead she focused on his words, the snail the perfect distraction. Mati nodded, a soft smile on her face. It seemed original enough for her, and she didn’t understand his sarcasm. But she nodded and moved along with the conversation.

Oh no, its okay. She spoke, with haste. Part of her wished to be alone, but the larger wished for him to help ward off the fear. A pleasant conversation and company would be enough for her. Its nice to meet you, Barrett. she said with a fuller smile. No, I’m the daughter of her second in command Anu. though in a way she was related to Savina, being mated to the ebony leader’s daughter. But she knew he spoke of blood.

I ah, She said hesitantly, her wonders had gone far and wide when she had been alone beneath the tree. Yet they always ended with fear. considered exploring that village, beyond those trees. She had thought about that, but being alone was what had stopped her before. She looked at him, the invitation extended, though not in so many words.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread