Welcome my heart home
[html]
sorry for the wait... i think i know what one of these look like, sorry if i'm not accurate! ><

They moved right along the road and came to another shop. Barret lead them inside and she blinked against the darkness and dust. Her eyes adjusted and Mati looked on with awe while the male turned to excitement. She had no idea what it was, and though he explained it still took her some time to truly figure out how it would work. The woman came close, out her own hand on the piece of wood working equipment. She looked beneath it, and saw the pedal that would be pressed again and again to generate the power from the beam. Oh, I see. she said as she was deep in thought. The small town was filled with inspiration, though she was not one to work with wood. She had of course painted on it if she lacked canvas.

Mati noticed something up on the wall, and her head lifted with a slight surprise. Upon a shelf there was a small collection of figures, their shadows casting an elongated parade against the wall. She walked over to them. Though they did not seem to be the products of the large lathe, they were certainly created by a wood artisan. Do you work with wood? She asked him, think of Ehno who was sort of the pack's carpenter. Her paw reach up and picked up one, delicate in her touch she brushed off the dust and looked at the details that had been carved into the hard wood. It wasn't a horse, its body too small and its neck too long, but she couldn't place the species.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread