[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+

He nodded, though hesitantly. He wanted to talk about them, to talk about what had happened to them. He wanted to span the gape they, she, had made between them with a steel bridge, so that nothing could break it. But Anann did not want to do that, not with him, at least. Did she like talking to Keese? He did not seem to be intelligent enough to speak with her the way she liked. But she stayed with him, for some goddamn reason. He did not know, but he did not want to know either.

"As you vant." But he would not listen to her, no. Taking her by the hand, he lead her into the bedroom he would offer for her use. It was his sister's, and he figured it would suit her just fine. She did not know whose it was. Anatoliy let go of her hand as he stepped into the dark room, eyes adjusting. He lit another candle in the room, on the bedside table. The golden glow was a sudden brightness in the dark of storm and night. Lightning flashed in the window, drops slamming into the glass illuminating from the blue-white light.

"Please sit, Anann." Anatoliy gestured toward the bed, knowing she would probably not like the situation, but his intentions were innocent. Sitting beside her, he took her hand, knowing she was not happy about this. He stroked it, looking at it rather than her. "It has been lonely. I have been very lonely." He looked up at her now, golden eyes reflecting the light from the candle. "I am normally very okay vith solitude. But vitout you it has been painfully lonely." He placed a hand over hers, cupping the golden one with the cream of his own. "Its hard vhen I can't love you every day."

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread