[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
wrap up whenever I suppose <333

Her knuckles would ache later for the death grip she had on the mattress edge. When it was not her pleasurable cries and panting that filled the air her voice called out for him, asking him for more of what he so willingly gave. Loving every nip and bite, each little sensation bringing her closer. Her body began to tremble under him as her legs bent legs hugged at his hips. Golden honey fingers of one hand left the edge of the bed to trail up the flat of the his stomach as he straightened, growling something foreign to her ears. A deep, moaning growl was all she could respond with as he gripped her so tightly in his final thrust. Her legs gripping him tightly in the moment. Her fingers had never made it far, her reach limited as she laid back and they fell away to the bed as he pulled back from her.

She just laid their for a moment, watching him in the pale candle light. Panting rather heavily for a few moments as she basked in the after glow. She felt so very warm, so very content and it showed in the soft smile the rested across her maw. For a time they had been able to pretend that nothing had changed, nothing had happened and that all the recent bullshit had been nothing but a bad dream. Anann just wanted to hold on to that feeling for a little while longer. But this was the dream and sooner or later the clock would strike midnight and the fairy tale would be over, leaving her with nothing but a pumpkin.

For now the storm was content to give them a little more time. It sounded as if it were no longer the torrential downpour that it had certainly started off as and the thunder rolled in from the distance, but the rains were still heavy. Anann sat up, setting on the edge the bed. She reached out for his hand, her golden fingers wrapped around his cream gloved ones and she gave a gentle tug. Bring him closer, to stand between her knees, where she silently wrapped her arms around him, her head resting low on his chest. She didn’t know what to say and was afraid that saying anything would shatter the illusion that everything was okay.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread