aerials in the sky
[html]
PP! i'll let you decide if they explore the cabin or go straight to the stables.

The man were boys again. Though they had only just reached the yearling age, and to slip back to the antics of puphood was so very easy. Alder's tail wagged unlike any time before, and he bounced as he brother greeted him. With his large form it was awkward, but fun none the less. Oak spoke with a smile, he words just as excitable as those Alder had. He nodded his masked head, of course he still wanted to show him around. The cabin wasn’t far, and then even closer to that were the stables. It wasn’t far, not for two able wolves in their lupus form.

The Lord gave a nod, Lets go then! He said with his deep voice. Alder turned, tail level with his back (much higher then he normally held it) and it even began to curl slightly. There was no fear in him, when bringing the reddish toned boy across the border with him. Oak was his brother, and there would be no hard done in their travels. He was also too excited to truly imagine the consequences.

Alder bounded through the trees, making a game of it. He was not easy to loose even in among the aged trunks, so it wasn’t much more then a follow the leader. But he found it fun to take to swift paws and test Oak’s stamina. The cabin was easy to find, but its windows were dark, and no smoke filtered through the chimney. It was likely that no one was even home on such a pleasant day. This is where I stay. He explained, his breath quickened slightly. But I don’t think anyone’s home. He explained, shrugging his shoulders slightly. It wasn’t the real fun anyways. Of course the cabin wasn’t the Manor, who could fit ten of the small houses inside of it.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjune02a b {font-weight:bold; color:#555833; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181a0d; }
.alderjune02a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderjune02a {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#353921; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... ne002a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202509; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#181a0d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread