the fit's gonna hit the shan
[html]

Word Count → 361 :: Over reaction ahoy!

"Val, listen." Valinta has never liked that nickname, and hearing it now tipped the emotional balance towards anger. So she was in a bad place? The woman who wore J'adore necklace herself had been in a bad place. She bore scars to prove her bad place. She was attacked, and she was expected to stay home when she was frightened of the very place that was her home? Of course she was going to run. But she was too panicked to do anything other than take her son and run.

"I wanted you but you were gone..." Oh, and it sounded like she was the bad person with that. "I left because I was scared. I had been attacked! You make it sound like I left for shits and giggles! Do you think I would have uprooted our son's life because I felt like it? No, not our son. My son." Her eyes narrowed angrily as she growled menacingly. The female was small, but she could do damage, especially in the state of rage she was in now.

Curling her lips, she looked at him. "If you really loved me, you wouldn't be prancing around with some... some..." trying hard not to say some very angry choice words in Russian (because she wanted him to understand the entire tirade), Valinta searched for their English counterpart. "Some whore because she was in a bad place!" Valinta screeched the last, and turned in disgust. "I can't believe this." she spat, angry with herself and with J'adore.

<style>
.valintaflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; color:#68713f;}
.valintaflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#68713f}
.valintaflower p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.valintaflower b {color:#68713f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.valintaflower {background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2OtpY.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #8f7f41; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7f41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.valintaflower .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:2px dotted #8f7f41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread