the fit's gonna hit the shan
300+

J'adore's heart had literally been ripped in two. He still cared for his almost mate deeply. But he couldn't go back now. He wanted Valinta to attack him, he wanted to feel physically what he felt mentally. He looked down in shame, trying to find the words that he knew were there, just stuck and refusing to come up. Gritting his teeth as he slandered his mate, J'adore calmly chose his words. 'I'm sorry'. That was far from all he said, but he quickly revised his words. He wasn't sure of anything any more. He had done his best. 'I'm sorry for not being there to protect you, I'm sorry for not having enough balls to move myself to Cercatori d'Arte for you, I'm sorry for trying making you come to AniWaya. I'm so, so sorry for not having the guts to visit you after the attack, for shying every time I reached the borders. I'm sorry for abandoning you and your son, and I'm god damn sorry that the only presents I ever got you were a poxy necklace that I thought would symbolise something and a daughter that left us as soon as she was born. It's all my fault and I accept that, and I. Am. Sorry. But please' he stressed, 'Please do not speak ill of Mizu, she's... he wouldn't bring up the pups, that would just be like throwing petrol onto a blazing inferno. 'She's had enough misfortune in her life, say she deserves it, we all derserve some crap in our lives at least once'. He was left breathless at the end of his speech, his eyes spewed tears and he shook his head in disbelief. 'I'm sorry for everything' J'adore said softly, 'Go. Go and live your life, join a pack, get a mate, have puppies and forget everything'. He lifted his hand to his shoulder, suddenly aware of the pain. 'When I said we all deserve crap... I meant I did. You deserve the best... Go back to Gunnar and raise him to be better than me, raise him like a proper man'. J'adore turned around, 'Goodbye'. His words were said softly. Making his way over to the stallion, he simply grabbed the creature's mane an tugged him forward, letting go as soon as the paced off he few more paces. He would only turn around if Valinta didn't want him to go, But it seemed that Valinta was another person who hated him.

Messages In This Thread